Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bgitt Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7  
Subject: Potential rise in price Date: 4/17/1999 2:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This stock looks interesting, and a buy. What they make, caskets and funeral supplies is not too sexy, but they seem to be solid. Anyone else have a thought on this company?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BruceBrown Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 7
Subject: Re: Potential rise in price Date: 4/18/1999 4:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I've held it for a long time. My play was that death is one item that doesn't go away. The stock was way up not too long ago, but the bear market in the small and mid caps trashed it to low, low levels along with a couple of 'not so good quarters' because people weren't dying. Can you believe that? People stopped dying for a couple of quarters. If that doesn't beat all...

BB

Author: bgitt Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 7
Subject: Re: Potential rise in price Date: 4/18/1999 12:53 PM
Recommendations: 0
How much of this stock do you own, if you don't mind me asking, and do you intend to buy more or hold your position. I am thinking of buying 1,000 shares this week. My indicators look like a near term rise.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement