UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ParrotHeadFred One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 381  
Subject: PR News Trivia Date: 4/27/2001 9:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What was it that Buffett's parents "perceived it" that he was supposed to have been? "
Print the post Back To Top
Author: baanista One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 324 of 381
Subject: Re: PR News Trivia Date: 4/27/2001 11:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
A naval academy grad or a jesuit priest. But Jimmey was too smart or too dumb.

Now you tell me what song.

Regards,

Baanista

Author: ParrotHeadFred One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 325 of 381
Subject: Re: PR News Trivia Date: 4/28/2001 11:13 PM
Now you tell me what song.

"We are the people. . ."

Now YOU tell me what album

;)

PhF

Author: baanista One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 326 of 381
Subject: Re: PR News Trivia Date: 4/30/2001 10:39 PM
I have to admit that I had to look this one up. Thank God for the internet once again. The reason I asked you to give me the song name was to save me the job of researching it myself. <grin>

At any rate, I hadn't thought it was as old as One Particular Harbor.

Regards,

Baanista - Who did grip in penmanship and generally the trick to arithmetic but never had much call for baseball.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement