Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 166691  
Subject: Predicting - The Compromise... Date: 12/14/2012 5:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 23
http://global.nationalreview.com/images/cartoon_121412_A.jpg...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FolacinTheAcidic Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157314 of 166691
Subject: Re: Predicting - The Compromise... Date: 12/15/2012 12:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm getting a dual handjob?

Author: BobSch Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157315 of 166691
Subject: Re: Predicting - The Compromise... Date: 12/15/2012 12:32 PM

With the way the politicians argue, they'll end up pulling in opposite directions.

OUCH!

Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157316 of 166691
Subject: Re: Predicting - The Compromise... Date: 12/15/2012 12:37 PM

Yes, but only if they can find it!

Author: Woolybooger1 Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157317 of 166691
Subject: Re: Predicting - The Compromise... Date: 12/15/2012 1:33 PM

Yes, but only if they can find it!

Well that is doubtful since clearly the average Smoe (Not Joe of course) has no Cajones, it might be hard.

Still, pretty funny Pic.

Wooly............. who feels reemed every day........ okay maybe just April 15th............. :)

Author: kenora Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157331 of 166691
Subject: Re: Predicting - The Compromise... Date: 12/16/2012 8:45 AM
Let's hope they balance that with significant cuts in spending.

Author: horacekgl Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157476 of 166691
Subject: Re: Predicting - The Compromise... Date: 12/20/2012 3:55 PM
Recommendations: 1
There you go with that hope and change thing again.... That was so 2008.

glh

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement