Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: amelia101 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19021  
Subject: preserving funds Date: 5/23/2001 7:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Thank you all very much for your advice which is unanimous in favor of getting rid of the broker, which I must admit I have thought of myself. Just can't decide whether to use boiling oil or black magic. Thanks again. A
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sheilaoliver Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6769 of 19021
Subject: Re: preserving funds Date: 5/24/2001 9:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Dear amelia:

In my opinion, which I respect, boiling oil is perfect...crude or heavy will work equally well.

Best regards,
Sheila

Author: liquidwindows One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6788 of 19021
Subject: Re: preserving funds Date: 5/26/2001 11:50 PM
Recommendations: 1
one more vote for oil - I just torched my broker a few days (as a result of advice from this board). Happy I did.
I think drawing and quartering should make a comeback as well...

Author: cfdunton One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6799 of 19021
Subject: Re: preserving funds Date: 5/29/2001 10:16 AM
Recommendations: 0
Before you tie him to a stake and let the ants eat him, bear in mind that almost no one did well in the market last year so it may not be fair to judge him by that. I would still vote him out but maybe less violently.;-)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement