No. of Recommendations: 0
Pretty straight forward process, but you will have to get with SSA to get actual numbers. Note that you will have to pay your own Med B coverage if you suspend.

SSA will not be able to tell you if this is worthwhile or not. That is too subjective of a question. For that, you will likely need to meet with a professional in the industry.

Your situation is likely too specific for any form on a website to solve. I doubt even most financial planning software programs can process this easily without doing some manual data entry with the numbers you get from SSA.
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.