UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741476  
Subject: previous post a perfect segway for an update Date: 11/19/2012 4:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Sweetum's is doing well. I saw her on Sat. and Sunday. Sunday was a little rough, they tried backing off her pain meds and she was very uncomfortable to the point of all being concerned about her.

She has diarrhea and that has caused her hiney to be very raw and inflamed and they put ointment on the area. She's going to be having diarrhea for a few wks because of this surgery.

Doc told me this morning she's doing well but care must be taken for her hindparts because of risk of infection. He is going to see how she does backing off her pain meds again. She is eating and drinking water and doing her business.

I need to get some supplies before she comes home. I'm thinking maybe Wed.

On another note:
The fellow who had gone to hospice last Monday, he passed away, at home, on Sunday morning. <sigh> Hospice sent him home on Friday because he wasn't at the level they required for him to be there.
Knowing when someone is about to die is impossible.

LuckyDog
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 656030 of 741476
Subject: Re: previous post a perfect segway for an update Date: 11/19/2012 7:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
"Knowing when someone is about to die is impossible.

LuckyDog "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not if you have good aim.

Howie52

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 656041 of 741476
Subject: Re: previous post a perfect segway for an update Date: 11/19/2012 8:41 PM
Recommendations: 2
Not if you have good aim.
---------

Funny. But given the context, awful.

arrete

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement