Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: amolison One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 129  
Subject: Price and Volume way up - why Date: 1/12/2000 2:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone have any insights into why EAII's volume and price is "way up"?

amolison
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FoolaFool Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 121 of 129
Subject: Re: Price and Volume way up - why Date: 1/13/2000 11:40 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'm curious too. I've noticed this is the third day in the last month the price has jumped on much higher volume - great action - and it indicates there maybe a breakout on the horizon! It might be the market is gradually warming up to the executive shakeup and the continuous good news on business developments.

Let's hope for the best!

Author: amolison One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122 of 129
Subject: Re: Price and Volume way up - why Date: 1/13/2000 2:24 PM
And, it's up again today!

I think it may have something to do with bringing on a new marketing dirctor from Structural Dynamics Res (SDRC). SCRC is a larger company - but they have partnered with this company for sometime. I believe he brought with him 2 other men.

Are we looking at a future merger?

amolison

Author: aebell Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 123 of 129
Subject: Re: Price and Volume way up - why Date: 1/13/2000 5:07 PM
This is my first post! :)
I would say the agreement with Delphi may have had an impact on EAI. And as has been mentioned, the new management is a positive change. This is the only stock I own (out of Iowa State Universtiy 5 months now, just getting my feet wet) and I still live in Ames, working for a company that uses EAI. A lot of people I work with bought in the 20s, 30s, and (ouch!) 60s. I am holding my stock, I believe this is just the start.

Aaron

Author: amolison One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 124 of 129
Subject: Re: Price and Volume way up - why Date: 1/13/2000 11:14 PM
Aaron,

Congratulation for graduating from a great university! I just retired from the same!

And, for remaining in Ames and working here. We need bright young (I'm making an assumption here) men and women to remain in Iowa. It is one of the Governor's primary goals this year.

And, keep us uptodate if you hear anything about EAI. I agree - their software is wonderful. Now to find out what's going on inside that gives a fund manager (or more) such interest in putting money into it and creating large block volume buying.

Best wishes,

amolison

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement