Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Fupbiz1 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 40  
Subject: Price moves Date: 1/16/2001 1:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm not complaining but what is going on today? You just don't expect to see LAF jump up over 10% in one day.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: OldBogus Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32 of 40
Subject: Re: Price moves Date: 1/17/2001 7:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I think the changing of the prez of the parent corp made the difference. If you look at the daily charts, there was a sharp jump at market open (insider trading?) and another big buy around noon EST. Obviously some people think better times are ahead. Why, I dunno. This stock has steadily risen all Fall and Winter while most of the rest of the market has resembled the 30s.

Author: Uranium235 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34 of 40
Subject: Re: Price moves Date: 2/1/2001 11:28 PM

Barron's Roundtable picked LAF as a buy on 1/15. That's
what caused the jump.

------------------

I'm not complaining but what is going on today? You just
don't expect to see LAF jump up over 10% in one day.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement