UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSpeck Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1967149  
Subject: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/15/2012 3:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 30
A decade before calling himself “a consistent supporter of pro-life values,” Tennessee physician and Republican U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais supported his ex-wife’s decision to get two abortions before their marriage, according to the congressman’s sworn testimony during his divorce trial.

Obtained by the Chattanooga Times Free Press, the couple’s 2001 trial transcript also confirms DesJarlais had sexual relationships with at least two patients, three coworkers and a drug representative while he was chief of staff at Grandview Medical Center in Jasper, Tenn. During one affair with a female patient, DesJarlais prescribed her drugs, gave her an $875 watch and bought her a plane ticket to Las Vegas, records show.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/nov/15/scott-desjarl...

How do people like this even sleep at night?

Speck
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837060 of 1967149
Subject: Re: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/15/2012 3:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

Speck

they dont....they are usually up nights getting drunk.....knew two medical equipment guys years ago who had the same sort of life styles......both divorced and both stoned all the time.....losers with a lot of money....but both were strong Republicans.....

Dave

Author: markand4504 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837064 of 1967149
Subject: Re: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/15/2012 3:20 PM
Recommendations: 1

Speck
---------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know.

Sincerely,

Mary Kopechne, Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Eileen Wellstone

Author: FCorelli Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837067 of 1967149
Subject: Re: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/15/2012 3:22 PM

Speck

They're sociopaths

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837071 of 1967149
Subject: Re: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/15/2012 3:25 PM
Recommendations: 1
Not every politician can finagle a thirty k watch for mistress like Jesse Jackson Jr.

Author: markand4504 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837072 of 1967149
Subject: Re: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/15/2012 3:27 PM

Speck

They're sociopaths
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're darn right about that.

Warmest regards,

Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Ted Kennedy, Anthony Weiner, Robert Byrd

Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837108 of 1967149
Subject: Re: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/15/2012 4:18 PM
Recommendations: 2
I think the point of the OP is this 'so-called Pro-Life' (what a silly expression) supporter supported his wife in having two abortions and lied/pressured another woman to have one, slept with patients etc. I think it is the hypocritical stance of this politician that TMFSpeck is pointing out. Furthermore, since so many on this board, the RECFire board and the Cons board like to pretend that their side is somewhat more moral (what a joke) or ethical (snicker) than the Liberal side, it is actually quite funny to hear about plenty of examples to the contrary.

I say it is a dead heat in morals or lack of between the left and the right sides - or close enough to a dead heat to not really matter.

Icemann

Author: n8larson Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837271 of 1967149
Subject: Re: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/16/2012 12:08 AM
I say it is a dead heat in morals or lack of between the left and the right sides - or close enough to a dead heat to not really matter.

Why do you hate America?

-n8

Author: skorthos Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837290 of 1967149
Subject: Re: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/16/2012 7:58 AM
"How do people like this even sleep at night?"

Speck

Apparently they don't.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837308 of 1967149
Subject: Re: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/16/2012 9:42 AM
"How do people like this even sleep at night?"

They lie to everyone, including themselves.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837360 of 1967149
Subject: Re: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/16/2012 11:54 AM

You libs should applaud him for doing what libs do and believe all of the time. He's evolved in coming around to your way of life. Celebrate diversity.

Author: StockGoddess Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837445 of 1967149
Subject: Re: Pro-Life Family Values Date: 11/16/2012 2:13 PM
Recommendations: 2
I'd like to point out that it was Newt Gingrich who politicized, if not coined, the phrase "family values" and we know what his values are like...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement