No. of Recommendations: 0
Is anyone else having problems posting to the TMF boards?

Late last Thursday, I went to post something and instead of getting the New Message screen, I was directed to the Change Username Screen. I logged out and back in: same problem. I logged out again, closed the TMF tab, and cleared out my fool.com cookie in Safari. When I logged back into TMF I was able to post one message before being sent to the Change Username screen again.

I contacted TMF customer service and their advice was to clear all Safari's cookies and cache. Reluctantly I did it, and the results were the same: one post and then a redirect to the Change Username screen.

I'm posting this message in Firefox, and I'll post a reply in Firefox immediately after this is posted to see if it is a Safari only problem or a system wide problem.

Suggestions are welcome.
PF (Macbook Pro, OS 10.9, Safari 7.0)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement