No. of Recommendations: 0
Problem was, his lineup looks like this:
Trent Green
Stephen Davis
Mike Anderson
Ron Dayne
Amani Toomer
Jonnie Morton

His WR position is decent, but other than that, he's got Dayne who God only knows what's up with him, and Mike Anderson who's playing time is even more clowded with TD coming back this weekend or next.

If I were him, I'd try to move Morton. His value is high right now, and he might be able to get a tolerable WR plus a better RB. I'd package Morton and an RB to get a better RB if I could.

And if TD stays healthy, there's no doubt he's the starter in Denver.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. First of all, he's been an injury problem for 3 years now. Second, he has a $750,000 payment due to him if he plays in a certain number of games this year. That's pretty big cash for a guy who is likely not to be on the roster next year, particularly when you consider it probably goes against their cap.

Olandis Gary is gonna get his shot at the job.

--Pup

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement