No. of Recommendations: 1
Has anyone been experiencing issues with Quicken not being able to completely download daily quotes lately? For the past few days, when I download, Quicken is only updating the prices on about 1/2 of my securities.

I haven't bothered trying to call Quicken Support yet, because they're probably not seeing these issues in India. ;-)

Mark
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 6
I haven't bothered trying to call Quicken Support yet...

Whether you do or you don't contact Quicken support, the result will be the same.

KennyO
No. of Recommendations: 0
Has anyone been experiencing issues with Quicken not being able to completely download daily quotes lately? For the past few days, when I download, Quicken is only updating the prices on about 1/2 of my secur

I have been having trouble for a while so today I was looking around and found that todays quotes were put in as of tomorrow.

Wierd!!!

OxBeaux
Amazon sends a lot of stuff USPS, when it makes sense to do so, because it's cheaper and it's not particularly slow.

If tomorrow weren't a holiday in the US, knowing the quotes today could be useful...
I have had the same problem the last few days - quotes and headlines have been hit or miss.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Problems are sporadic but at least twice a month I have problems with downloading quotes. As another poster noted, last Friday's quotes were downloaded with Saturday's date. I find I have more problems if I download within a coupe of hours after market close. If I wait until the next morning, there seems to be less problems. But all problems seem to restore themselves in a couple of days. When there are problems, be sure to do a "download historical quotes" so Quicken can fill in the dates its misses when it does have problems.

ToroBravo2003

I have been having trouble for a while so today I was looking around and found that todays quotes were put in as of tomorrow.

Wierd!!!

OxBeaux

Happens to me occassionally, usually around the Holiday. This time is happened on 6/29 (a Friday). All my security prices came through on 6/30 (a Saturday). Comforting to see others struggle with this. I guess misery loves company.

-reb
Advertisement