A Foolish Interview with Bob78164 Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What's your biggest pet peeve?
Bob78164: Ads that (unintentionally) mangle the English language, such as ads that refer to the advertised product as the "most unique framistat available today."
The Fool: What's your greatest athletic achievement? Little League champ? Ran a marathon? Did 4 consecutive sit-ups?
Bob78164: I can't decide whether it's my 2-5-1 ninth grade wrestling season or the graduate school flag football game where I had a touchdown and an interception. Nowadays, my greatest athletic achievement is just getting out of bed in the morning.
The Fool: What's the one thing you'd MOST like to see The Motley Fool add to our service or improve upon?
Bob78164: A way to distinguish in "My Portfolio" between dividends and additional investments. I can't easily tell how my investments compare to the S&P 500 without that feature.
The Fool: When you aren't working or sitting in front of the computer, what occupies your time?
Bob78164: Sleeping, reading, providing TLC (see below), and imagining the future.
The Fool: Tell us about Your Dumbest Investment... and the lesson you learned from it.
Bob78164: My dumbest investment was 1994, when I didn't invest. I learned from that mistake that even sub-par returns are better than no returns at all. Of course, my aspirations are a little higher now.
The Fool: What industry do you follow most closely and why?
Bob78164: High technology, but for professional, not investment-related, reasons.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date and how did you discover it?
Bob78164: My wife -- for an easy investment of TLC, I receive in return a lifetime supply of joy. But I can't answer the second question -- she discovered me.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
Bob78164: I've always been inclined toward a light stock made with chicken bouillon cubes myself, but to each his or her own. Just don't get me started about "bond"s.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with running commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
Bob78164: For sheer narcissism, I enjoy: http://www.linerlaw.com

Otherwise, I spend time agonizing over baseball scores at: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/scoreboard
Go to Bob78164's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z