A Foolish Interview with mdw645 Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: If you had to pick an existing song title that best describes your life, what would it be?
mdw645: I like this question....Don't have an answer, but I like it anyway.
The Fool: What other financial products or services do you use?
mdw645: Whom I use and Whom I service is no one's business!That't the fact Jack!!
The Fool: What, in your opinion, are some of life's big mysteries?
mdw645: What is it in T.V. that hypnotizes normal everyday people into wasting hours upon hours of their life each and every precious day?
The Fool: When you aren't working or sitting in front of the computer, what occupies your time?
mdw645: I didn't know it was my time to occupy!!! I'll get right to it!
The Fool: What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?
mdw645: A Lobster that must have weighed 10 pounds when my main squeeze (read my better half) and I were drift diving in Cozumel. At first we thought it was fake! Until it moved.
The Fool: If you could go back in time and witness one event in history, what would you go back and see?
mdw645: Honestly it would be to see one of the Great explorers leaving the "Old World" to set out and circle the Globe, or find new lands. Columbus, Magellan etc. That was guts and adventure if there ever has been.
The Fool: Which celebrity or public figure (past or present) do you most look like?
mdw645: A cross between Martin Short and Richard Dreyfus
The Fool: How'd you find out about the Fool? (Make your answer as colorful and truthful as possible.)
mdw645: It was a cold and wintery day in south Toledo...no no no it was a warm and sunny day in the Caribbean. Oh all right I stumbled upon it reading the newspaper one day and was struck by the name. After I read it once I was hooked. It did not take long until my desire to learn something new and useful took hold.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
mdw645: I guess it would be Qualcom. Just a start, but the link to the Workshop and the "Relative Strength-IBD" was the key. The mechanical investing and logic behind this was powerful in my decision to buy in this fashion.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
mdw645: Yes its called mdw645....please send donations...Cash only no traceable checks. Okay I'm kidding. I have way too much to learn before I could possibly hope to find a gem along the path.
Go to mdw645's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z