A Foolish Interview with stephen821 Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What's the most overrated idea, person, or event in our culture?
stephen821: Probably sliced bread. Why is everything supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread ? I mean it's OK but in a pinch I can slice my own bread. Really if I had to give up one thing then sliced bread is the one.
The Fool: Does ethics or 'socially responsible investing' have a place in your investment approach? How so? How not?
stephen821: Yeah I think this is important. There are so many good companies you don't have to invest in anyone who is cruel or annoying. My company deals with a hugely sucessful mega-company and IMHO they are mean and stupid. I'd never buy their stock or one of their products either.
The Fool: What's the best restaurant you've ever been to? (Include name, location, and average bill for two.)
stephen821: Well I liked the Black Sheep (Swarte Schaep or something like that) in Amsterdam, the Southern part somewhere - I forget where but if you email me I'll look it up. It's a little more upmarket than it's surroundings, you are probably looking at $100 for two Fools. But it is good and the Ladies bathroom is a high tech non-contact wonderland, alledgedly
The Fool: Which celebrity or public figure (past or present) do you most look like?
stephen821: Errol Flynn ! Well I think so but I've been told I look like 'the cute one out of the Monkees', and more alarmingly Andrew Lloyd Webber.
The Fool: What other financial products or services do you use?
stephen821: I use Quicken, I have an Aetna 401(k), Fleet online banking, nothing exotic. Oh I just signed up for Ameritrade.
The Fool: If you could go back in time and witness one event in history, what would you go back and see?
stephen821: I'd like to see dinosaurs but that's pre-history. Nothing too tragic. Maybe building pyramids - or see the Vasa sink ! I'd love to see their faces
The Fool: What's your biggest pet peeve?
stephen821: I hate people who slow me down for no good reason. Like people who watch the checkout clerk bag all their stuff and then fumble for their cheque book. Or stop in the middle of the road to turn left so I can barely squeeze by.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with running commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
stephen821: http://home.att.net/~stephen821 - my humble home
Go to stephen821's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z