No. of Recommendations: 7
For years, I've collected recipes. I clipped them from newspapers. Now I print them from the Internet. So, I had a box of recipes with my cookbooks, and when I wanted one, I sifted through them. Often, I'd end up re-printing, because it was easier.

With some forced down time in December, I decided to put them in a binder, loosely organized by categories. It took less than an hour. And I wonder why I waited!

Gail
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
I did this a few years ago, but have 2 years worth of new clippings to add. It took me about 3 days to do it the first time(organized by categories), but was worth it.

It's one of my projects for the new year.
No. of Recommendations: 0
I did this a few years ago, but have 2 years worth of new clippings to add. It took me about 3 days to do it the first time(organized by categories), but was worth it.

It's one of my projects for the new year.

I did this years ago and the binder grew and grew and grew and I rarely, if ever, looked at it.

So now I'm culling and putting all my recipes in digital format (either print-to-file, scan, or type into Word) and saving in folders on my computer and eventually a thumb drive.

MOI
No. of Recommendations: 1
and I am working on using the recipes I've collected.

My house guest arrived from the country with lots of root vegetables, so I'm sifting through the gratin recipes.

Last weekend, I tried a barley, mushroom, leek and butternut squash bake that was good (and even better reheated as a side dish last night).

Hoping to have some delicious, reliable recipes out of my experimentation.

YeilB
Advertisement