Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mamfool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 70803  
Subject: Purchase of a Lexus RX300 Date: 8/19/2000 9:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi Fools:

I'm in the market to purchase a Lexus RX300 (Sport Utility Vehicle). Have any of you purchased a Lexus
RX300? If so, did you purchase under or over Dealer Invoice? What percent over or under invoice can I expect to pay? I'm purchasing in the Chicago market area.

mamfool
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ibnana Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7136 of 70803
Subject: Re: Purchase of a Lexus RX300 Date: 8/19/2000 10:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I just got the RX300 about 3 weeks ago and paid about $2600 below the sticker. I don't remember how much above the invoice that was; I've thrown away my printouts. I would doubt you could get one under invoice, it's just too popular. I tried to get a used one first, but they were selling almost as high as the new ones. From what I looked at in Edmunds and other web sites, I paid about the average price. I did get a cargo net thrown in. Check the message board for it at Edmunds. Several people have talked about price there.

I live in the Atlanta area and my husband has a big SUV so I did not get the 4 wheel drive or even the traction control. The dealer here charged only $200 for paper work and no advertising fee. I had also looked at a Toyota Avalon and the dealer fees were outrageous.

I love it---it's my first new car in 12 years!

Carol

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement