UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: xSixSigmaMBB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308782  
Subject: Purchases Date: 7/20/2012 10:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I would love to have a $500 purchase from Fry's Electronics and a $200 purchase from Newegg and a $400 purchase from Sellout.Woot, but only if I were the person actually doing the ordering.

Stupid Credit Card Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we have to go through the hassle of getting new cards issued, having them expressed out as there are some legitimate online purchases I need to make in the next day or two.

We should take all credit card thieves and remove their fingers and toes with a dull rusty spoon.

xSSMBB
Print the post Back To Top
Author: xtn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305627 of 308782
Subject: Re: Purchases Date: 7/20/2012 11:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Can't you see this board is dead? Almost 48 hours now without a new thread. Who said you could come in here and start one, huh?

Just kidding. Hope you get it straightened out okay.

xtn

Author: vkg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305628 of 308782
Subject: Re: Purchases Date: 7/20/2012 11:56 AM
Recommendations: 0
I am sorry for the problem.

This is a reason for having more than a credit card account.

Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305629 of 308782
Subject: Re: Purchases Date: 7/21/2012 7:31 PM
Recommendations: 1
<<Can't you see this board is dead? Almost 48 hours now without a new thread. Who said you could come in here and start one, huh?>>

Don't you know? Everyone has paid off their credit cards and is out of debt.

Seattle Pioneer

Author: llamalluv Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305633 of 308782
Subject: Re: Purchases Date: 7/22/2012 10:57 AM
Recommendations: 1
Don't we all wish that was the case? :)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement