Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2

If I am totally out of line here please let me know.

I have an eleven year old daughter who is developing an interest in chess. She has been using one of those cheap sets with plastic pieces. For Christmas I thought it would be fun to get her a more interesting set. I was thinking of one of the novelty sets with wizards and dragons. She sems to be into magic for some reason :)

Where we live there are very few stores that carry chess sets much less have any variety. I went oniline with Google and found several sites that sell very nice high end sets. I was hoping for something in the $50 range.

Any suggestions for a reasonably priced on-line site that selss chesse sets would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Ramblin Reck
starting to play chess again now that I have a partner

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement