UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1957539  
Subject: Putting my marker down Date: 9/7/2012 10:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
* Barack Hussein Obama will win a second term

* Washington Nationals will win the World Series

RABITMARKER

Peter
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1812623 of 1957539
Subject: Re: Putting my marker down Date: 9/8/2012 12:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
* Barack Hussein Obama will win a second term

* Washington Nationals will win the World Series

I'm guessing you're in Virginia, where your vote for Obama will actually count.

But I'll be taking your money when Baltimore wins the W.S.*

*(but being a metro D.C. guy most of my life I won't be too disappointed if the Nats take it. A bets just a bet but regional MLB dominance is just plain cool.)

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1812635 of 1957539
Subject: Re: Putting my marker down Date: 9/8/2012 9:02 AM
MV I'm guessing you're in Virginia, where your vote for Obama will actually count.

Yep.

But I'll be taking your money when Baltimore wins the W.S.*

I'm counting on the O's to win three games. :-)

Peter

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1812726 of 1957539
Subject: Re: Putting my marker down Date: 9/8/2012 2:55 PM

I'm counting on the O's to win three games. :-)

If the Giants Sweep the Dodgers this weekend you might have to revise your opinions.

Dodger line up
Ellis
Victorino
Gonzalez
Kemp
Ramirez
Ethier
Kennedy

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1812893 of 1957539
Subject: Re: Putting my marker down Date: 9/8/2012 10:31 PM
Rt If the Giants Sweep the Dodgers this weekend you might have to revise your opinions.

I don't follow your thinking here, but are you aware that the Nats swept the Giants when they met in August?

Peter

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1812908 of 1957539
Subject: Re: Putting my marker down Date: 9/8/2012 11:47 PM

are you aware that the Nats swept the Giants when they met in August?

you're close, actually the August meeting was the only time the Giants beat the Nats. The Nats swept the Giants in July.

5 out of six goes to the Nats. And yes, they are the best team in baseball. further you need not consider the Giants sweeping the Dodgers anyway.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement