Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PuraVida Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 11  
Subject: PZE - Good Investment? Date: 2/8/1999 7:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone have any thoughts about PZE as an investment?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: steve203 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 11
Subject: Re: PZE - Good Investment? Date: 3/24/1999 11:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The SEC requires oil exploration and production companies to report the discounted present value of the revenue stream from their proven reserves each year. This report can be found in the 10-K of each company.

In the case of Pennzoil's 10-K from 97, that present value broke down to about $28.00 per share, which leads me to think that PZE is wildly undervalued at $10 and change.

Steve

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement