Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I am considering transferring the pension plan of my small company. I assume I need someone to write up and maintain a legal plan so the IRS doesn't come knocking. I want it to have graduated vesting, and this seems to be the problem because it is "non-traditional". Does anyone have any suggestions for finding someone who is qualified to keep the IRS far away? I am also considering keeping the funds at Fidelity investments - any input?
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.