Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SailsFroya Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5016  
Subject: Query? Date: 2/6/2013 5:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Folks,

What ever happened to Sasha? I haven't seen any posts from her for quite some time.

Thanks,

Sails
Print the post Back To Top
Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4747 of 5016
Subject: Re: Query? Date: 2/6/2013 9:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I looked back in the postings to try to find what she's been up to and this was on her postings profile. No idea exactly what it means. But I couldn't locate any of her posts on this board for over a year. Hope she's okay and just got tired of the board.

please opt me out of the recce. situation. thank you.

LWW

Author: SailsFroya Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4748 of 5016
Subject: Re: Query? Date: 2/6/2013 11:09 AM
LLW,

Thanks, for the reply. I visited her recent posts and found the same thing. Simply thought that I had missed something here. I, too, hope she's OK.

My best regards,

Sails

Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4749 of 5016
Subject: Re: Query? Date: 2/7/2013 1:03 AM
Last seen June 2011.
I wonder what is going on. She mentioned she accidently deleted her favorites.
hmmm
jC

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement