Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Here's a question. If you earn your salary in a state with income tax, while putting away money tax deferred into a 401(k), then retire to a state such a Florida where there is no state income tax is the distibution subject to income tax in the original state where the income was earned. What if the situation was reversed and you earned the money in Florida?

Anyone know?
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.