Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: looseinthehead Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1815  
Subject: Question for the bored Date: 10/20/2011 8:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Do TroutSpy's stable of clones even post at TMF any more?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: looseinthehead Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1811 of 1815
Subject: Re: Question for the bored Date: 10/20/2011 9:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Spy...not in the last 5 years.

Author: looseinthehead Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1812 of 1815
Subject: Re: Question for the bored Date: 10/20/2011 9:02 AM
Trout...one post in the last year.

Author: looseinthehead Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1813 of 1815
Subject: Re: Question for the bored Date: 10/20/2011 9:03 AM
Recommendations: 2
Yep...they might hate this board.

Author: looseinthehead Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1814 of 1815
Subject: Re: Question for the bored Date: 10/20/2011 9:03 AM
And every other one, too.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement