Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bonznstonz Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 182  
Subject: Questions on CAPS screener from a newbie Date: 10/31/2009 9:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is there a tutorial or thread that I can view on how to use the CAPS screener? While I'd like to believe that I'm literate enough to use a computer I'm also wise enough to know that I'm not that bright when it comes to using a financial screener. I'm having difficulty trying to duplicate Greenblatt's screener using the Fool's screener. For example, when it comes to finding specific terms are that I'm trying to search for (i.e. P/E, P/F, ROA etc.) I come up empty. Either I'm finacially ignorant or just a newbie that could use a little guidance.

Thanks,

Mike
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157 of 182
Subject: Re: Questions on CAPS screener from a newbie Date: 11/1/2009 10:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hi Mike!

For now, what you see is what you get, but we will be updating the screener from time to time with more terms and functions, thanks to suggestions like yours. Sadly, there's no tutorial just yet.

Richard

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement