UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: schurchill16 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10395  
Subject: Quicken 2012 Reconciling Issue Date: 4/8/2012 7:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've got a recurring issue and am wondering if anyone is experiencing something similar.

Whenever i reconcile my ING Direct account, after entering my closing date and closing balance, the screen where you select transactions comes up.

Every month for 3 or 4 months, I've got an issue where the transactions dated for the statement date do not appear.

For example, I am trying to reconcile my February statement.

I've got 5 transactions dated 2/29. They do not show up on the list of transactions.

My list includes all my February transactions which are cleared (downloaded from ING) except my 2/29 transactions and all my March and April un-cleared transactions. If I change my statement date to 3/1, the missing transactions appear.

ING's downloads tend to be delayed a day, and I'm wondering if Quicken is using a date other than the ledger date to pre-filter the transactions.

Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the "pre" auto filter that Quicken uses when you reconcile, so that all un-reconciled transactions will appear?

Scott
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement