UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PlankTonic Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12880  
Subject: Quiet Board Date: 9/8/2001 5:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Where is everyone?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SmokinLizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6651 of 12880
Subject: Re: Quiet Board Date: 9/8/2001 10:26 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Where is everyone?

well, if they're out here on the left coast, they're probably asleep (at the time you posted, anywho!)

OR, they're headed up here to FP for a surprize Q!

(Where IS that Sauce?)

Author: SmokinLizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6652 of 12880
Subject: Re: Quiet Board Date: 9/8/2001 10:28 AM
R U ?

Author: PlankTonic Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6653 of 12880
Subject: Re: Quiet Board Date: 9/8/2001 3:03 PM
Nope- not this time-

Have a good 'un!

Author: SmokinLizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6654 of 12880
Subject: Re: Quiet Board Date: 9/8/2001 3:06 PM
Recommendations: 1
Warn't in the starz, I reckon

(but Fools are al'ays welcome...

:0)

Author: SmokinLizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6655 of 12880
Subject: Re: Quiet Board Date: 9/8/2001 3:08 PM
Puttin' this webthingy's got a ton o' my attention anyways...;p)

http://home.earthlink.net/~smokinlizard/index.html

Author: PlankTonic Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6656 of 12880
Subject: Re: Quiet Board Date: 9/8/2001 3:13 PM
Do you still need some assistance with the web page numbering thingy? I'm not sure I understand what the problem is... but I could probably help you.

Author: SmokinLizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6657 of 12880
Subject: Re: Quiet Board Date: 9/8/2001 3:32 PM
Recommendations: 1
I figgered out how to change page names...next is to make a nav bar that I can put at the top...(insert the html below the page name, I reckon...

gotta go weld a bobcat for Brian (too bad you missed him,),

I never welded a bobcat, (hope it doesn't bite & scratch too much!)

obviouslyoblivious£izard

Author: PlankTonic Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6658 of 12880
Subject: Re: Quiet Board Date: 9/8/2001 3:36 PM
gotta go weld a bobcat for Brian (too bad you missed him,),

I never welded a bobcat, (hope it doesn't bite & scratch too much!)

Yep- I'm sorry to have missed him as well. Maybe next time. Bobcat- that's a little tractor rig, isn't it? Too much heavy lifting?

Author: SmokinLizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6659 of 12880
Subject: Re: Quiet Board Date: 9/8/2001 3:51 PM
gotta do some trench diggin'

(& I'd really like to do it!)

EZ!

Author: 1PhilZ4all Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6660 of 12880
Subject: Re: Quiet Board Date: 9/8/2001 8:57 PM
Recommendations: 2
Hey-

That pink pig ain't bad, but I think the hog w/ eagle is even better!

PhilZ

Author: SmokinLizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6661 of 12880
Subject: Re: Quiet Board Date: 9/9/2001 10:57 AM
"That pink pig ain't bad, but I think the hog w/ eagle is even better!

PhilZ
"

Well,thanks!

The pig smokes, the hog rocks...

Now, if the Pack can smack the Lions, I might be inspired to fire up oneathem hawgs...

PhilZ~~my neighbor?

head on up the hill sometime...most usually somethin'inthe pig weekends...

§£
www.slocm.com

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement