Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PucksFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 896  
Subject: quite a way to spend a summer Date: 10/20/2011 9:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
http://www.hike734.com/
All Finished!!!
My goal for the summer was to be the first person to hike all 734 miles of trail in one season... and I did it!

PF (not me - him)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jhazens Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 859 of 896
Subject: Re: quite a way to spend a summer Date: 10/21/2011 3:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
That's a pretty cool feat. Would love to have that kind of time to do something like that. I have been up to Glacier a few times and did one day hike that was 21 miles. I think if I added up all the hikes I have done they might add up to 100-120 miles and that includes many repeats. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement