Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I've read an awful lot about people wining about just how bad Quixtar sucks.. but I'm kinda baffled, someone has shown it to me a few times and I just don't understand a few of your complaints..

The number one complain I see is that you have to sink all this money into tapes, books, tickets, etc etc etc. I think something that needs to be looked at very sharply before anyone starts bashing the company is the integrity of the person who showed you the plan. The team showing me the plan doesnt do all this.. the functions are free, the tapes are given to us to listen to and then they are returned and given to another prospect. The upline folks provide these, and I'm talking the upline Diamonds, not the newbies.

Another is the mass number of people you have to sign up and you have to ask people to sign up. What prime examples of lazy people. What business do you know of that the people who pay money to the owner just come up and beg to give their money away. Any businessperson has to "SELL" their product/services.. advertising comes in many shapes.

You "have" to buy their expensive stuff. Yeah, yeah.. tight azzes... that is all that needs to be said. If you didnt settle for clay-filled Tide detergent and preservative filled Wal-Mart food you would probably have the brain efficiency to see the fault in this comment. Quality items cost more and go farther and are better for you. Cheap crap does sometimes get the job done, but you're hurting yourself, the environment and you end up paying the same in the end since you have to use more of the inferior products anyway.

Of course most people are weary of a business of this nature, it's natural, I'm even weary. But they things everyone is wining about and 'warning' everyone about are just stupid rants and most of them are pissed at themselves for not having the ability to excel in something that others are able to do.

My point is not to push or sell Multi-Marketing plans... my point is that every post I've seen has NO valid foundation to build the complaints on. Just laziness, lack of motivation and unclear facts passed by hearsay.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement