UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 748779  
Subject: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 8:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
First, they attacked Stacy Dash...

Progressives?
<Crickets Chirping>...

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2009/10/31/marc-lamont-hills-lis...

"Marc Lamont Hill‘s List of Overrated Black People will be a recurring feature at NewsReal as more figures emerge to be added. In David Horowitz’s kick-off to the series he explained the intent and why it’s not necessary to have corresponding lists of overrated white people, overrated conservatives, overrated leftists, overrated Jews, overrated right-handed people and so forth:

Barack Obama is a man of several obvious talents but a track record worthy of a Nobel Prize is not one of them (and being president probably isn’t either).

Of course there are plenty of over-rated whites.

Al Gore, an empty-headed, truth-challenged blowhard whose politically correct prejudices got him a Nobel, an Oscar, and an opera at La Scala is obviously one.
But it is blacks who have suffered the most from affirmative action prizes and unearned promotions. We are launching this list as a service both to the African American community and the country at large, since this ongoing hypocrisy and the double-standards it supports hurt us all. ..."
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648002 of 748779
Subject: Re: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 9:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 12
How about half White people or part Cherokee people? Forget color, Obama isn't qualified to be President, he's incompetent at the job, and he's a liar of the first order.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648003 of 748779
Subject: Re: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 9:05 AM
Of course there are plenty of over-rated whites.

Al Gore, an empty-headed, truth-challenged blowhard whose politically correct prejudices got him a Nobel, an Oscar, and an opera at La Scala is obviously one.
But it is blacks who have suffered the most from affirmative action prizes and unearned promotions. We are launching this list as a service both to the African American community and the country at large, since this ongoing hypocrisy and the double-standards it supports hurt us all. ..."

More proof of your unabated racism.

You claim to show white people are bad, but your prejudice again comes through quite clearly.

You choose a supposed white person, but of course, you could not bring yourself to assail a white person, you chose one that is known as green!

There is no end to the racism here.

FeedMenKnowGoofyCairoizen

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648020 of 748779
Subject: Re: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 9:58 AM
Recommendations: 0
"Of course there are plenty of over-rated whites."

That's the good thing about being at the bottom of the totem pole. Nobody expects much from me. When I do excel at something, like cooking, people are pleasantly surprised.

Artie

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648025 of 748779
Subject: Re: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 10:09 AM
"Of course there are plenty of over-rated whites."

That's the good thing about being at the bottom of the totem pole. Nobody expects much from me. When I do excel at something, like cooking, people are pleasantly surprised.

Artie
--------------------------------------------------------
.......until they find out what they just ate wasn't chicken.

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648032 of 748779
Subject: Re: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 10:19 AM
Recommendations: 1
".......until they find out what they just ate wasn't chicken." - 2828

True Story:

I knew that Bonnie's nephew David and his wife were coming to Murfreesboro to a wedding and I also knew that David liked eating squirrel and other wild game meat so I went out and shot a couple of squirrels and saved them in the freezer for when he visited. I also had one small piece of venison loin left so when they visited last weekend I took out the squirrel and venison and floured and fried it and brought it to our family get together on Thursday.

David and I were the only ones who ate squirrel and venison. Most of the people at the table were vegetarians. Jessica took one bite of the venison and said it was good but she didn't eat any more of it.

That is all.

Art

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648034 of 748779
Subject: Re: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 10:28 AM
Recommendations: 1
I knew that Bonnie's nephew David and his wife were coming to Murfreesboro to a wedding and I also knew that David liked eating squirrel and other wild game meat so I went out and shot a couple of squirrels and saved them in the freezer for when he visited. I also had one small piece of venison loin left so when they visited last weekend I took out the squirrel and venison and floured and fried it and brought it to our family get together on Thursday.

One time when I was visiting my parents in Florida, one of the neighbors showed up and gave them a nice hunk of gator tail.

MY mom cut it into nugget sized pieces and breaded it and when a group of my relatives that were going to visit Disney stopped by the next day, she fried it up and served it.

Until this day, none of them believe they actually ate gator, they still believe it was chicken.

Maybe because I knew I could tell the difference, or maybe they are just lousy cooks and that tasted like their chicken nuggets, not taht gator is bad, but it not chicken, though made that way the texture is similar.

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648039 of 748779
Subject: Re: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 10:45 AM
"One time when I was visiting my parents in Florida, one of the neighbors showed up and gave them a nice hunk of gator tail. MY mom cut it into nugget sized pieces and breaded it and when a group of my relatives that were going to visit Disney stopped by the next day, she fried it up and served it.Until this day, none of them believe they actually ate gator, they still believe it was chicken. Maybe because I knew I could tell the difference, or maybe they are just lousy cooks and that tasted like their chicken nuggets, not taht gator is bad, but it not chicken, though made that way the texture is similar." - lowstudent

-------------------

Alligators, birds, and dinosaurs all have a common ancestry. Archosaurs. So when you are eating any kind of bird you are actually eating a small dinosaur. If you tasted a young dinosaur chances are it would taste like chicken. Alligators and crocodiles have a four chambered heart like birds and protect and guard their young like birds do also. Hard to believe that alligators and birds are related since they look so different.

"Archosaurs are a group of diapsid amniotes whose living representatives consist of birds and crocodilians. This group also includes all extinct non-avian dinosaurs, many extinct crocodilian relatives, and pterosaurs. Archosauria, the archosaur clade, is a crown group that includes the most recent common ancestor of living birds and crocodilians. It includes two main clades: Pseudosuchia, which includes crocodilians and their extinct relatives, and Avemetatarsalia, which includes birds and their extinct relatives (such as other dinosaurs and pterosaurs)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archosaur

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648043 of 748779
Subject: Re: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 10:55 AM
If you tasted a young dinosaur chances are it would taste like chicken.

To my taste buds, Turkey tastes quite different than Chicken, though the texture is similar.

Duck is so greasy, neither texture nor taste is even close to my taste buds

Pigeon is nasty, but it may have been the authentic Chinese spicing I had it at a wedding so it was not the tourist fare I am accustomed to, so who knows.

But, birds IMO have quite distinct tastes from one another but a similarity in texture to some degree.

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648051 of 748779
Subject: Re: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 11:02 AM
"Pigeon is nasty, but it may have been the authentic Chinese spicing I had it at a wedding so it was not the tourist fare I am accustomed to, so who knows" - lowstudent

---------------

I used to raise homing pigeons. When I'd get too many I'd butcher a few young birds and eat them. I thought they were delicious. I cleaned them and then deep fried them. It tastes a lot like duck to me.

Old Pigeons are tough but young pigeons are tender and juicy and delicious.

You want to eat something nasty try eating and old tough Rooster. It's like trying to take a bite out of a leather shoe.

Art

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648057 of 748779
Subject: Re: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 11:21 AM
Quoted: Barack Obama is a man of several obvious talents but a track record worthy of a Nobel Prize is not one of them (and being president probably isn’t either).

The problem with being President of the United States is that in order to do it well the job requires a massive set of skills.* Therefore, the pool of possible candidates to fill the job is extraordinarily small every election cycle.

In "The Choice," the PBS special that aired last night (highly recommended), the narrator said that when Obama was elected to the IL state legislature, he got bored with how slowly any progress took. Then he ran for the U.S. Senate and found the pace of progress to be slower still. He didn't have the required patience and/or lobbying skills to effect change, which resulted in his apparent inability to effect significant change at the national level. The Peter Principle manifest.

PBS / Obama and Romney: The Choice

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/choice-2012

* One of the points made, which I think is true, is that the Obamas have small children, for whom Obama feels compelled to be home for dinner most nights. He should be dining with members of Congress, schmoozing his opponents and cultivating relationships with the large number of people required to make things happen. This is where Romney will be able to exceed Obama. Romney's family is grown and Romney understands the necessity for schmoozing.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648192 of 748779
Subject: Re: "15 most Over Rated White People" Date: 10/10/2012 10:18 PM
Maybe because I knew I could tell the difference, or maybe they are just lousy cooks and that tasted like their chicken nuggets, not taht gator is bad, but it not chicken, though made that way the texture is similar.

The few times I've had gator it has been rather rubbery. I know that squid has to be either fast-cooked (seconds) or slow-cooked (half an hour or so) because anything in between tends to be very rubbery; is gator the same way?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement