UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 740379  
Subject: Re: How Capitalism Can Save Art Date: 10/8/2012 7:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"As for Political Science, I never even took a Poli Sci class until my fourth year. I was originally a Microbiology major, so taking Poli Sci would have been useless as I was taking History classes already. It wasn't until I switched to History that I could fit Poli Sci into my schedule." - colovion

Political Science 101 was required otherwise I wouldn't have ever taken it. I think I had to have two history classes so I took History 251 + 252 which was History of the United States up to 1865 and then 252 was like History after 1865 till WWII (if I remember correctly?). It was a LONG time ago. Like 40 years ago? Oh my God was it that long ago? God I'm getting old. I know I had Dr. Emory Thomas for the pre civil war history and he had written a book about it and had his own theories about how the South was changed trying to maintain what they had. The very act of trying to save it - changed it.

Once I got into my major my Junior and Senior years in college my grades/GPA shot up. I loved my Animal Science classes. I did horrible my freshman year, a little better my sophmore year, and then my last two years I tore it up and brought up my GPA and made A's and B's my last two years.

Art
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Kate Spade's Wild Ride
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement