UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: path40a Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63231  
Subject: Re: Hardball Date: 9/23/2001 5:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 32
"At first, seeing th PG13 rating, I told my husband he should take the boys (12 & 10) and I'd stay behind with our 6 year old daughter. Then selfishly I decided we'd go along because I figured the PG13 was due to lauguage & drinking, not violence.

I felt a little better after reading a column in today's LA Times written by a mother who did the same thing, fell for the marketing hype and took the kids. She wrote that the theater was full of little leaguers and preschoolers, all who left the theater in tears.

I hate it when the studio markets a film inappropriately. "

You have only yourself to blame. Take responsibility for your actions. The film was rated PG-13 for a reason. Violence or no violence it was not meant for a 6 year old. You should be ashamed of yourself. That you would feel better because some other imbeciles took their preschoolers is even more telling of your (lack of) character.

There is no excuse for your behavior.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Hollywood Stock Exchange Game
Trade those actors and movies on the HSX board.
Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Netflix Riles Investors
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement