Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
On C-span2 today ... a 3 hour interview our 'current crisis' as a nation. Saw a touch of it this am. It'll be re-broadcast in full at 6:00 PM Eastern Time and then again at Midnight Eastern. ((sidenote: David Howowitz came on just after Chomsky and refered to "these crackpots like Chomsky who try to claim that the problem has to do with a division of interests between the rich and the poor!")) Here's the little blurb on it:

Featured Program
A Weekly Look at Selected Book TV Programs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Sunday, June 1 at 12:00 pm and at 6:00 pm and Monday, June 2 at 12:00 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Depth: Noam Chomsky
Description: Sunday, June 1 our guest on In Depth will be Noam Chomsky, professor of Linguistics at MIT University in Cambridge, MA. Mr. Chomsky is a political activist and critic of U.S. Foreign Policy. Beginning at 12pm eastern you can call in with your questions during the 3 hour program, or e-mail them to booktv@c-span.org.

nl

Print the post Back To Top
I Just saw this. I was blown away that Mr. Horowitz gripes about liberal name calling and in the next breath dismiss Dr. Chomsky as a Crackpot. Either Left or Right, no good comes from name calling that is only suited to a grade school playground.

boink!
I'm listening to it right now at this link: http://www.c-span.org/watch/cspan2_wm.asp?Cat=TV&Code=CS2
Advertisement