UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: chkNYC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 190336  
Subject: "Compatability" Date: 9/30/2012 1:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Whenever I have problems clicking on links/features on certain websites while using my computer at work, I can click/unclick the "Compatability" icon on the toolbar and that usually clears up the problem (which has shown up in the bottom scroll as "Error on page" or something similar).

Here on my home computer toolbar, there is no "Compatability" icon.

How do I clear up the problem (can't get the feature to work when I click on a link on certain websites) on my home computer? (Is there something akin to a Compatability icon?)

TIA.

Christina
Print the post Back To Top
Author: chasb Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182022 of 190336
Subject: Re: "Compatability" Date: 9/30/2012 5:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Which browser and version are you using at work? At home?

Charlie Brown

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement