No. of Recommendations: 4
"Didn't your mother ever tell you it isn't nice to call someone a liar? Perhaps your skepticism has more to do with the fact that Dell is #1 on your favorite stock list.

InParadise,
Who after 6 years of living in a US territory thinks she knows a tad more about about the hassles of living here than you do. "

Ok, let me get this straight. You make a wild claim with no substantiation.

I point out the errors in your claim with references AND links that show what you claim is WRONG.

You respond NOT with substantiation, but with something along the lines of "you think Dell is good a good company, therefore your logical arguments, facts, and references are inferior to my rant".

Okay, as long as I know where you stand on the issue.

BTW, the links I provided STILL show that the Dell systems available in the USA and the US Virgin Islands are the same- same system, same software, same monitor....

If you can show me evidence that Dell does NOT provide the same systems, I am willing to examine it (links would be nice).

jb

"Who after 6 years of living in a US territory thinks she knows a tad more about about the hassles of living here than you do."

Perhaps, but that statement is irrelevant to the current discussion (I believe its called obfuscation).
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement