Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sonar69 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36686  
Subject: Quote of the day Date: 6/26/2001 4:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
It's not cowardly to preserve profits. There ain't no cowards in the market. They all went broke long ago.

By Calabogie in the SONS thread.

If anyone cares...I did post my picks today in previous threads. Was unsure what to do at the end of the day.

I sold HDWR at $11.91 went long at $11.30.

Held HOMS. Went short at $ 33.99. Am hoping for a gap down in the morning. Funny, all the preaching about protecting profits (by me and others)and I hold over night in this environment. I have done pretty good in June, so a little more of a gamble on this one is ok. I really dont see this one moving above $34.50 in the short term.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6032 of 36686
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 6/26/2001 4:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I sold HDWR at $11.91 went long at $11.30.

Sonar69, Great move...now you can do it again tomorrow maybe. HDWR has become one of my favorites. I hope it stays up there or goes back tomorrow cause I didn't get my stop or sell in this afternoon. I gotta quit working...LOL

Jean

Author: stevieoh Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6035 of 36686
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 6/26/2001 4:37 PM
Held HOMS. Went short at $ 33.99. Am hoping for a gap down in the morning. Funny, all the preaching about protecting profits (by me and others)and I hold over night in this environment.

Gotta go with your gut sonar, sounds like a good strategy to me! (thats not necessarily a good thing)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement