UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756657  
Subject: Quote of the day Date: 12/31/2010 2:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 33
"Liberalism is all about screwing certain people so that others can enjoy a windfall, and trying to cobble together an electoral majority out of that corruption." --John Hinderaker

That's how liberals interpret the "promote the general welfare" clause of the Constitution.

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
Author: czarinav Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 547302 of 756657
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 12/31/2010 7:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
It is this kind of statement that has created the problems our society is facing.

We are all in this together, and should be working together to make things better.

I hope everyone here has a good New Year, regardless of political identities.

Author: JohnEBgood Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 547309 of 756657
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 12/31/2010 8:31 PM
Recommendations: 2
I wondered who John Hinderaker is, so I looked him up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_H._Hinderaker

He doesn't believe in global warming, evolution, or stem cell research. He's famous for sending e-mails laced with obscenities. And he's a big fan of George Bush.

No wonder you admire the guy!

Jack

Author: sti15 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 547346 of 756657
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 1/1/2011 9:57 AM
Recommendations: 0
That has to be one of the strangest posts I've seen on this board.

Author: totolapse1 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 547383 of 756657
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 1/1/2011 2:06 PM
"Liberalism is all about screwing certain people so that others can enjoy a windfall, and trying to cobble together an electoral majority out of that corruption." --John Hinderaker

Liberalism is about slavery? Who knew.

That's how liberals interpret the "promote the general welfare" clause of the Constitution.

So the liberal version of "promote the general welfare" is actually about enslaving the wealthy? I am enlightened now.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 547385 of 756657
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 1/1/2011 2:15 PM
Recommendations: 3
I am enlightened now.
------------------
I doubt it.

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 547528 of 756657
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 1/3/2011 12:55 AM
We are all in this together

If I hear that bromide one more time, I think I'm going to scream.

Author: czarinav Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 549244 of 756657
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 1/12/2011 8:14 PM
"Bromide." SCREAM!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement