UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 753049  
Subject: Quote of the day Date: 10/8/2012 12:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 24
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639044422310457803...

"But it is capitalism that ended the stranglehold of the hereditary aristocracies, raised the standard of living for most of the world and enabled the emancipation of women. The routine defamation of capitalism by armchair leftists in academe and the mainstream media has cut young artists and thinkers off from the authentic cultural energies of our time.

We live in a strange and contradictory culture, where the most talented college students are ideologically indoctrinated with contempt for the economic system that made their freedom, comforts and privileges possible. Thus young artists have been betrayed and stunted by their elders before their careers have even begun. Is it any wonder that our fine arts have become a wasteland?" --leftist lesbian college professor Camille Paglia

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647670 of 753049
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 10/8/2012 11:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The principal difference between a liberal and a dog is that he dog won't bite the hand that feeds it.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647674 of 753049
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 10/8/2012 11:45 AM
Recommendations: 1
Also, a dog won't crap in his own bed.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647675 of 753049
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 10/8/2012 11:46 AM
Recommendations: 0
The principal difference between a liberal and a dog is that he dog won't bite the hand that feeds it.

that's absurd, a rabid dog can not be counted to act rationally either<grin>

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647676 of 753049
Subject: Re: Quote of the day Date: 10/8/2012 11:47 AM
Recommendations: 0
Also, a dog won't crap in his own bed.

I thought that went without saying.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement