UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Tralp One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 736860  
Subject: "EE bonds" Date: 7/31/2000 8:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have a bunch of EE series bonds that my parents have collected for me from 1971 to 1998. I have been trying to find out the interest rate for them and I have not been able to find a listing that I would consider offical. Does anyone know where I can get an offical intrest listing for these bonds. Also I would like to know does the rate change ever 6 months for these bonds also or is it just the rate for new bonds?

Thanks for any help
Tralp
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dory36 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14254 of 736860
Subject: Re: "EE bonds" Date: 7/31/2000 9:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Tralp asked where to get savings bond values...

Try http://www.treasurydirect.gov/sav/savprice.htm

Dory36

Author: bksward Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14266 of 736860
Subject: Re: "EE bonds" Date: 7/31/2000 12:53 PM
Recommendations: 1
I have a bunch of EE series bonds that my parents have collected for me from 1971 to 1998.

Please note that savings bonds stop earning interest 30 years from the date of issue, so the 1971 bonds stop growing next year.

-Brian

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement