Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RoadScholar5 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4283  
Subject: "greens" powders Date: 9/3/2012 3:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
So I have a friend who lives alone and can't seem to consume enough fresh greens or fruits before they go bad in his fridge, so he adds these "nutritional" powders to his AM breakfast shakes in lieu of adding more fresh fruits and veggies to his diet....

Ok, so I consume fresh fruits and veggies for:

their flavors :)

polyphenols & antioxidants

sundry vitamins and minerals...

Setting flavor aside for a moment, does is seem plausible that the other bennies survive the dehydration/processing intact?

Thanks, RS
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Cashemco Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3834 of 4283
Subject: Re: "greens" powders Date: 9/3/2012 4:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I hope so. We eat dried cherries daily. Also this time of year I freeze a lot of blueberries.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement