No. of Recommendations: 6
"I don't see them carrying torches and pitchforks at the moment.

But I see a whole lot of Republicans who are.
"
No you don't.

It is really interesting watching the reaction here.

It is hard to believe that as screwed up as they have shown themselves for a while now, they were only preparing the hole for the real drilling and are mining a place few imagined.

How dare anyone question the President, just because he is a joke, is no reason to mention it.

I have said for a while, the emperor is not wearing any clothes. It is about friggin time the many people who knew this started saying it out loud. Had people made more an issue of this incompetent boob and his lack of a clue for years, we would not be saddled with 4 more years of this moron.

The fact that he is black, can no longer be used protect him, it could insulate him only so far. Once folks noticed he also just wantonly lied to their faces, spied on them and sicced the dogs on opponents who played by the rules, not even being black could save him, except of course for some really lousy human beings, who see everything as race, as long as they can use race as a weapon.

HAve fun making this about race, unlike liberal losers, I have never seen anything but a President I found to be incompetent and dishonest, you clowns for years have used race as a weapon, you wore out that tool. That was despicable, it still is.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement