UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (71) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 740982  
Subject: Re: Lets Try Again Date: 9/6/2013 8:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"I'm really starting to grok the whole putting people on ignore thing, but then i'm afraid there would be no duality then i'd die" - 2828
-------------------------------------
"Wow we have very different perspectives. The way I figure it, we have to learn duality while we are here, that's why we are here. So I drop them like a hot potato, a diseased black spotted one that is all grey but a hot potato.I figure, if I don't read them, no duality I'm ot prepared to go and I live forever." - lowstudent

------------------------------------------------------------

The point isn't to experience duality - it's to experience separation.

Lots and lots of it. Separation is the one thing the soul can't learn in heaven because it doesn't exist there. It has to do with the holographic nature of our universe.

If you want to be a separate, unique, individual you have to learn what it means and how it feels to be separate here.

The reason I know that it's true is because that is how people who have NDE's describe their experience. It mirrors what one would expect if one were living in or on the original holographic film that our universe is projected from. They say they felt an overwhelming feeling of oneness and connectedness, literally feeling like they were everywhere at once, time and space not existing, etc.

Art

"If the apparent separateness of subatomic particles is illusory, it means that at a deeper level of reality all things in the universe are infinitely interconnected. The electrons in a carbon atom in the human brain are connected to the subatomic particles that comprise every salmon that swims, every heart that beats, and every star that shimmers in the sky. Everything interpenetrates everything, and although human nature may seek to categorize and pigeonhole and subdivide, the various phenomena of the universe, all apportionments are of necessity artificial and all of nature is ultimately a seamless web.

In a holographic universe, even time and space could no longer be viewed as fundamentals. Because concepts such as location break down in a universe in which nothing is truly separate from anything else, time and three-dimensional space, like the images of the fish on the TV monitors, would also have to be viewed as projections of this deeper order. At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously."

http://www.earthportals.com/hologram.html
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (71) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Ubiquiti Analysis
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement