UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: gol6090 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 266234  
Subject: "Invite A Friend" Date: 12/2/2012 8:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello Fools!

My nephew recently asked me for an invite to post here at TMF. I clicked on the "Invite a Friend" button and submitted the invite to his email. However, he said he did not receive the invite. I also tried inviting a colleague of mine and he says he did not receive the invite either. Is the invitation email sent immediately, or is there a wait/approval time?

Thank you!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: gol6090 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259763 of 266234
Subject: Re: "Invite A Friend" Date: 12/3/2012 10:14 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I have just confirmed that my invitations are not being sent. Can anyone please help me with this?

Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259766 of 266234
Subject: Re: "Invite A Friend" Date: 12/3/2012 3:01 PM
To get a response from TMF, post your question on the Improve the Fool board.

http://boards.fool.com/ban-posters-for-being-bad-30398548.as...

Now that the public discussion boards are free and open to the public, it may work best to send your friend the fool.com address and invite them to join yourself. I suspect the Invite a Friend feature is a hold over from the days when discussion boards charged a subscribers fee. Then referrals that subscribed got you a free subscription.

Author: gol6090 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259770 of 266234
Subject: Re: "Invite A Friend" Date: 12/3/2012 6:43 PM
Will do... Thanks!

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259791 of 266234
Subject: Re: "Invite A Friend" Date: 12/5/2012 10:28 PM
Can you not remember you answered this 2 hours ago and you call Bill Gross a liar for his memory loss - pot - kettle

http://boards.fool.com/my-nephew-recently-asked-me-for-an-in...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement