UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 59081  
Subject: "job killer" now THE GOP catch phrase Date: 1/6/2011 11:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Hedge funds are going to control financial services committee in House--
video about the untold story of funding of the GOP takeover...includes interview with Michael Isikoff (and he mentions my town, Athens, Ga--oh no!)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_madd...

(not Maddow)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: salaryguru Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28782 of 59081
Subject: Re: "job killer" now THE GOP catch phr Date: 1/6/2011 1:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
The goobers should be appalled at the sale of our government to the wealthy, but they're not. For whatever reason, they have become supporters of the Republican Party like they might become supporters of their favorite sports team. And they have adapted the Democratic Party as their arch rivals like the arch rivals of their favorite sports team. Now every day they watch the news cheering for their team over their arch rivals. They have managed to disassociate the consequences of the legislation passed from their desire to win over their arch rivals.

Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28788 of 59081
Subject: Re: "job killer" now THE GOP catch phr Date: 1/6/2011 3:06 PM
Recommendations: 2
<<The goobers should be appalled at the sale of our government to the wealthy, but they're not. For whatever reason>>

My guess is that a lot of working class people have switched to supporting Republicans because they don't like being referred to as "goobers."

The contempt for working class people and voters in general by liberals these days is a gift to Republicans.

Seattle Pioneer

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement