UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (42) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757320  
Subject: Re: Miracle on 34th Street....Movie Date: 12/12/2012 8:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
"LOL. Oh yeah. Art. Where is he? He does post more here than me though." - RM ;-)

I had a fun day in the kitchen today. I made homemade pimento cheese spread with no sugar added because my wife doesn't like to eat food with extra added sugar and she is also anti-artificial sweeteners so I made pimento cheese spread with roasted red peppers and 4 kinds of cheese and real mayonnaise.

Then after I finished that I took out my new meat grinder I bought the other day at Northern Hardware and ground up ~ 8 lbs of top round I had in the freezer. I had bought a whole top round about 4 months ago and cut it up into roasts and steaks but I needed some ground meat for spaghetti sauce so I took three packages of that top round out of the freezer and thawed it yesterday and then today I washed my new meat grinder in hot soapy water to get the grease it was shipped in off it and then I put it together and ground up that top round. I am pleased to say that my new meat grinder worked well. It's a little smaller than my old meat grinder - which still works but for some reason the fine small hole plate doesn't seem to want to work right and it only wants to grind in the large hole.

Now it's time for my ABC TV Wednesday Night comedy lineup starting with The Middle with Patricia Heaton, then The Neighbors, Modern Family, then at 9:00 pm I switch over to Bravo and watch Top Chef.

Art
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (42) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Looking at Currency Ratios
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement