No. of Recommendations: 0
"Mid-terms are usually bad for the party in the White House. Not this time. I anticipate the Republicans will increase their majority."

The best way to ensure that is for Trump to go on the stomp for as many of them as possible between now and November. Republicans don't have any real luminaries either, and nobody brings in the feverish crowds like Trump.

Norm
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 6
Hi all

Just thought I would repost some of this given how accurate it has turned out to be.

The only evidence of Russian collusion is between the FBI/DOJ and the DNC! I think that there is more to come out here, who was Carter Page working for?

I knew there was more to Carter Page than meets the eye, I trust that you are all aware that he previsouly worked for US Intelligence against the Russians.

Well if you want a possible explanation of what has gone on here best you read this

https://www.steynonline.com/8667/tinker-tailor-clapper-carte...

Trump is going to gain support from the Dem's from all working class Americans regardless of race or gender.

Have you seen the latest polls showing a massive jump in Black Americans support for Trump? Now some silly Dem will post a response to this about how its not true. Well they can tell themselves that but the reality is that the dam is breaking.

This is a real serious long term problem for the dems. Trump is going to take a percentage of Black American votes which by itself is enough to maintain dominance in the House and Senate plus he is going to take blue collar workers.

The Dems have no policy positions with mass appeal

I was mistaken they do have policies that appeal to MS13 and Iran.

And I still stand by this comment

Mid-terms are usually bad for the party in the White House. Not this time. I anticipate the Republicans will increase their majority.
No. of Recommendations: 0
"Mid-terms are usually bad for the party in the White House. Not this time. I anticipate the Republicans will increase their majority."

The best way to ensure that is for Trump to go on the stomp for as many of them as possible between now and November. Republicans don't have any real luminaries either, and nobody brings in the feverish crowds like Trump.

Norm
Advertisement