UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (23) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 737510  
Subject: Re: HGTV - House Hunters International Date: 11/19/2012 11:26 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"My wife thinks I'm crazy for watching the show, but when she mentions to our friends that I watch it, they all say that they watch it too. I like seeing other places in the world, including the housing. What I really would like to see is a follow-up show on where the folks are who bought houses in foreign lands a few years ago. I bet more than just a few are broke and gone." - ResNullius

Where ya'll live is pretty nice. A little too cold and snowy in the winter for my liking but a lot of folks seem to like Western North Carolina as a retirement destination. That whole area, North Georgia, Western North Carolina, and East Tennessee is sort of a retirement haven for a lot of folks. People that think Florida is way too hot and humid for their liking so they stop when they get to Western North Carolina and buy a house in the mountains.

Art
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (23) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
TMFDeej's CAPS Blog

Name of the Game: Tax Avoidance
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement