UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (32) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Vile Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 137111  
Subject: Re: Leftists Hate Americans Date: 4/28/2013 11:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
"No, it's run by giant corporations, both domestic and multi-national."

No, it is being run by corrupted sheep with no spine nor principles.

"What you need to realize is that he biggest ag corporations support the subsidization of illegal immigrant labor by taxpayers."

I have no doubt they do. I am the first to say we will never solve the illegal immigration problem as long as republicans (not conservatives) want cheap labor, democrats want votes and Mexico needs cash. What you need to realize is that everyone is screwing us including your precious democrat party who are the worst offenders.

"Those financial conservative corporations are the primary opponents to any bills that would mandate immigrant labor changes that might cost their corporations money. It's more profitable for them to let the taxpayers subsidize their immigrant labor."

Thy are not the PRIMARY opponents to any bills regarding immigration. I am sure they are opponents but you have the corrupt democrats who rely on corporations, unions and other special interest groups for funding. They also want the votes. They have the MOST to gain which is power. Don't be a tool.

"If you want change, you need to hold the giant GOP controlled corporations accountable."

I agree corporations need to be held accountable but they are not GOP controlled. I would say they are more democrat controlled but I am willing to say both have their hand in the honey pot.

Let me also tell you this. Illegals don't come here to get exploited. They come here because liberals are taking our money and giving it to them. You don't see many republicans (spit) pushing for them to get our money. You don't see many sanctuary cities being run by republicans (spit).

So don't pee down my back and tell me it's raining. I am well aware corporate American holds some of the blame and I am well aware some republicans are to blame but by and large it is the democrats that are stealing from me.

You can always seem to find a conservative to honestly say where the blame lies but you rarely ever see a democrat admit they are with sin.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (32) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Dividend Growth Investing

Good Time for Dividend Champions?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement