No. of Recommendations: 1
Boehner punted. I'm not quite sure why he wants to be Speaker and put up with this abuse.

"The House did not take up the tax measure today because it did not have sufficient support from our members to pass," Boehner said in a statement after huddling with other Republican leaders.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/21/us-usa-fiscal-idUS...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I expect the Republicans to go full Tea-Bag in January with Eric Cantor as Speaker.

intercst
No. of Recommendations: 2
Plan B was awful, but apparently not awful enough for House conservatives. We must do more to enrich the rich and impoverish the middle class--more I tell you, MORE!
No. of Recommendations: 4
We must do more to enrich the rich and impoverish the middle class--more I tell you, MORE!

If you are not ultra-wealthy, you don't really deserve to live in this country . . . or at all. You should probably just shoot yourself. The good news is that it will be easy to get a gun to do that.
No. of Recommendations: 3
I'm not quite sure why he wants to be Speaker and put up with this abuse.

speaker's pay
trappings of power
pride
arrogance
connections with corporate power for the time after he leaves Congress

PF
"If you are not ultra-wealthy, you don't really deserve to live in this country . . . or at all. You should probably just shoot yourself. The good news is that it will be easy to get a gun to do that. "

Yes, you can borrow one from half the democrat members of Congress...

Feinstein carries - has a concealed weapons permit.

Harry Reid does too.....

Oh, you didn't know? yOu mean about the libs who carry concealed weapons, but your you? tough luck.....

Joe Biden owns several shotguns...and said 'you ain't getting them'......and who knows if he carries? Of course, all the members of Congress are protected by thousands of capitol hill police and Pelosi has her own private airplane service courtesy of the taxpayer to flit back and forth.

You aren't even up to date. With new 3-D printers, you can now PRINT yourself off a gun at home....and that technology will get better with time. Just down 'gun' off the internet, put it on your hard drive, and let your 3-D printer print out all the gun parts, then put them together.

It seems the ninnies are always 2 steps behind. I'd bet there's folks out there even afraid of buggy whips.......

t.
Feinstein carries - has a concealed weapons permit.

Not anymore.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/273989-fein...
No. of Recommendations: 15
Yes, you can borrow one from half the democrat members of Congress...

One of the reasons you are completely irrelevant and ignored by so many is that you assume everyone you disagree with is as illogical and ill-informed as you (there are other reasons, like your practice of making up stuff that isn't true). You seem to assume that all of us are knee-jerk Democrat supporters who never think for ourselves or disagree with any Democrat on any subject . . . like you do with Republicans.

Just thought I would be helpful and point that out to you. If you want to be taken seriously and not seen as a troll and complete waste of post reading time, that's one thing for you to work on . . . Oh . . . and stop making stuff up.
One of the reasons you are completely irrelevant and ignored by so many is that you assume everyone you disagree with is as illogical and ill-informed as you (there are other reasons, like your practice of making up stuff that isn't true). You seem to assume that all of us are knee-jerk Democrat supporters who never think for ourselves or disagree with any Democrat on any subject . . . like you do with Republicans.

Just thought I would be helpful and point that out to you. If you want to be taken seriously and not seen as a troll and complete waste of post reading time, that's one thing for you to work on . . . Oh . . . and stop making stuff up.

Hmmm I thought. There is only one person to whom this might be addressed. So I say to myself: "Myself, click on that subject line and see exactly who is being addressed."

So I did click on that subject line and by golly I was exactly right about who was making up stuff.

And I'll tell you something else. Reading him the riot act will do absolutely no good whatsoever under any circumstances.

I keep wondering if he's a loony lefty whose only goal is to make the right wing look bad.
IT was SG who was off on a rant to get a gun to shoot himself since it was so easy...

Duh...he's the one who changed the topic of discussion.....

t.
Advertisement